Ministries and Programs
We feel that membership in a local church makes one a co-laborer in the work of the Lord.
Consequently, it is a requirement at International Revival Tabernacle for every single member to get involved in at least one of the many ministries or programs available.
* York Divinity School
* Small Group Ministry
* Praise and Worship Teams: Sis. Kelly Brollo
* Prayer Teams: Elder Jeremias, Bishop Ernest E. Trueblood
* Greeters: Deaconess Marilyn Marrero
* Youth Ministry: Deaconess Miranda Marrero
* Children's Church: Celine Jones / Sonia Negron
* Music / Instrument Team: Bishop Ernest Trueblood Jr.
* Ushers: Deaconess Marilyn Marrero
* Hospitality Ministry: Deaconess Marilyn Marrero
* "Bread and Blessings" Pantry team: Gaye Burton /Sonia Negron / Nina Partridge
* Marriage Teams
* Maintenance / Housekeeping Team: Bro. Christopher Briggs, Sis. Nina Partridge
* Personal Touch Ministry Teams
* Missions Teams
* Drama, Dance, Music Teams, and Pantomime
* Leadership Training Teams
* Audio/Visual Team: Bro. Eugene Lloyd, Bro. Ricardo Tejada, Bro. Chris Briggs
Ministries Team Inc :
* Children of Glory: Sis. Celine Jones
* Two Shall be One: Bro. Christopher Briggs, Sis Darmaris Briggs
* Youth United: Deaconess Miranda Marrero
"For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. According to the grace of God, which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."
(1 Corinthians 3:9-14 KJV).